Scope: 16,000 SF new office building; 8,000 SF ENT Medical Office on Level 2
Completed: April 2018
About: Founded in 1848, the family-owned Edwards Ranch predates the very city that has grown up around it. Once spanning 7,000 acres in Fort Worth, land used for the Edwards’ family cattle operation has now developed into historic landmarks and flourishing neighborhoods.
Exterior: The exterior is a lesson in simplicity. Starting with a stone cube, we trisected the cube with three metal bays from one side, over the top, to the other side. On the opposite facades are windows, wrapped in blackened steel. The facades provide pronounced entry wraps for the patrons. Wood elements infill with warmth in opposition to the stone mass.
Interior: The interior lobby connects both floors and provides public restrooms and a stair.