We are hiring!
97w is a growing planning, architecture, and interiors studio focusing on process and place making in Fort Worth, TX. 97w is searching for an energetic, eager person to help with a wide variety of projects across the state and country. The team member will get hands on experience throughout the design and construction process. To apply, please send the following:
pg 1: Cover Page
pg 2: Resume
pg 3: Hand Drawn Sketch
pg 4: Photo of a Physical Model
pg 5: Digital Rendering
pg 6: A Floor plan
pg 7: An Elevation
pg 8: A Section
OR anything additional to show us your design skills.
Typical benefits offered
General Requirements for all positions:
- Professional degree in Architecture; B. Arch or M. Arch from an accredited university.
- Experience with hand sketching and manual drafting
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design
- Experience discussing design ideas and justifying design solutions in a group setting
- Well versed in commercial and residential design
- Experience with SketchUp, V-ray or Shaderlight
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Revit
1-3 years experience
3-5 years experience
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Efficiently interface with project team and clients and contribute to a positive, energized working environment
- Represent the firm as the client contact, reporting directly to the assigned Project Principal
- Reviews all project submissions to client, regulatory agencies and contractors
- Oversees construction administration services, shop drawing reviews, RFI responses and progress meetings
- Design project schedules and coordinate staffing to ensure project success
- Interface with project team and clients and contribute to a positive, fast-paced working environment
To Apply: Please email email@example.com for consideration.